Thursday, July 5, 2018

End of course reflection (week 5)

As I finish the final assignments for this course, I am inspired to change the world!  I am also overwhelmed by the obstacles there are to overcome.  I will not feel defeated, but will remind myself to take it "one step at a time."  I may continue my research (especially since the new ISTE standards were just unveiled.)  I may also try to put some of my technology plan recommendations into place.  I am hopeful that I can share them with admins and colleagues to modify and even develop more steps to positively impact successful technology integration into the classroom.  I am going to work more closely with our instructional coach on providing PD sessions for our teachers, and may even share my notes and resources from this class with her.


http://www.iste.org/standards/for-educators

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of course reflection

This course has taught me to really reflect on my teaching practice and to be more intentional as I develop instructional plans and strategi...