Monday, July 31, 2017

Extras from chapter readings (week 1)

So, I am a little bummed that my rented e-book does not seem to have the included multimedia extras.  The links do not seem to work on my Mac through the Kindle app.  Initially, when reading chapter 1, I was a little discouraged that the text is not as current as I would have liked.  Some of the resources and technology tools referenced seemed outdated to me.  I was pleased to discover that though the text was not published last month, I did discover a new resource - Curriki.  I am not sure why I didn't know about it before, but I am looking forward to browsing through its curated collection of lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of course reflection

This course has taught me to really reflect on my teaching practice and to be more intentional as I develop instructional plans and strategi...