Monday, October 1, 2018

Extras from week 6

I completed my third tutorial today.  This one was an intro to Canva, which I absolutely love!  It is so fun and easy to use.  You can quickly create very professional-looking graphics for print, web and social media use.  I cannot say enough good things about it.  I also really like Adobe Spark.  They have a graphics design element as well as the video creation tool.  I did find a small issue with Adobe Spark just this week.  They require an additional authentication.  You are asked to verify your email address with a link that they email to you.  Our student accounts are blocked from receiving emails outside of our domain.  Our district office did exclude Adobe Spark from this policy but only for students aged 13 or older, which did not help my 6th grade GT class of mostly 11 year-olds.  Oh well!  That's the price we pay for child protection and privacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of course reflection

This course has taught me to really reflect on my teaching practice and to be more intentional as I develop instructional plans and strategi...