Friday, December 7, 2018

End of course reflection

As I complete my final assignments for this course I feel compelled to say I was wrong!  In the beginning, I thought this course was "too easy" for a post-graduate course.  I thought the text and its technologies was outdated.  The second text is inspirational.  The detours I found myself taking while reading this text were totally worth it.  I am inspired by rotational models, problem-based performance tasks, personalized learning and self organized learning communities.  I am fascinated with a future where a child gets to direct his own learning instead of a factory model that dictates what he/she should know.  I am also discouraged at the amount of roadblocks there are in South Carolina, but I remain hopeful for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of course reflection

This course has taught me to really reflect on my teaching practice and to be more intentional as I develop instructional plans and strategi...